UNSW IT provides the internet access service for selected UNSW residential colleges. This service operates within the college’s networks only and is not available to users outside of the colleges. Connection is provided to the UNSW network and the Internet at speeds up to 1Gbps. To access the UNSW network and the Internet through Authenticated Network Service, you need to simply connect your computer to the network port in your room and log into the portal to register.
Authenticated Network Service is available to the following residential colleges:
- University Terraces, High St, Randwick
- International House ,2 High St, Kensington
- High Street Apartments, 46 High St, Randwick
- Barker Apartments, 39, Barker St, Kensington
- Mulwaree Apartments, 1 Cowper St, Randwick
- UNSW Colleges:
- Fig Tree Hall, Kensington Campus
- Colombo House, Kensington Campus
- Basser College, Kensington Campus
- Goldstein College, Kensington Campus
- Philip Baxter College, Kensington Campus
- UniLodge, Corner of Anzac Parade and Lorne Avenue, Kensington
IMPORTANT: Copyright infringements on UniWide will result in the student losing wireless access with the residential halls and the possibility of a fine. Copyright infringements on the wired connection may result in a loss of the service and a fine. All customers will still be bound by the acceptable use of IT resources.